January 24th, 2014Par Michel Gaubert dans show-insider. (Dernière mise à jour : January 24th, 2014)
Sébastien Tellier composes and interprets music like one would for a film.
"La Ritournelle" and "l'Amour Naissant" are hymns that are both resounding and completely evocative.
From the first sketches of the collection and the fashion show, Karl Lagerfeld wanted an intimist club and a performance to highlight the collection. It was together, with Karl Lagerfeld and Virgine Viard, that we thought of Sebastien Tellier to illustrate this chapter in the life of Chanel.
Photo by Anne Combaz
December 11th, 2013Par Michel Gaubert (Dernière mise à jour : December 13th, 2013)
1. Johnny Greenwood "Open Spaces"
(Ost There Will Be Blood)
2. Dinos Chapman "Luftbobler"
(Trevor Jackson Remix)
3. David Bowie "Love Is Lost"
(Hello Steve Reich Mix By James Murphy)
4. Ennio Morricone "The Ecstasy of Gold"
(Ost The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)
October 10th, 2013Par Michel Gaubert dans show-insider. (Dernière mise à jour : January 16th, 2014)
1. The Terraformers "Evil Beast" (People In The Way) (Clark Remix)
2. Jay-Z "Picasso Baby"
3. De La Soul "Shopping Bags"
4. De La Soul "De La Orgee"
5. Janelle Monae "Q.U.E.E.N." (Prince remix)
6. Morton Subotnick "A Sky Of Cloudless Sulphur: Dance"